Sunday, July 8, 2012

I Will Survive If Gloria Gaynor Lets Me!!!!

Week One has passed dear readers, and I have not died.

Seeing as how my last post was in June, I have to say a lot and equally nothing has happened since July rolled around. I decided to actually view this "abandonment of my job" as an actual vacation. And I can honestly say I had forgotten what a vacation feels like. I haven't technically had one in years, so this is a new and strange feeling for me honestly. The being idle...the free time...ability to do laundry....but it's been really good! I remembered that there are things that I haven't done in forever...like sleep. Or perform as an artist (I had a show last night) or hang out with my twenty-something year old friends  (I forgot people my age existed!) or even...dare I say it...be lazy and watch a stupid amount of television and go to movies.

This may come a shock to you, but I generally have a hard time giving myself time to relax and recoop. So alas...I am just hanging out the days I don't barista. Which I have to say is nice. And besides...my bed has missed me so....

No comments:

Post a Comment